Game Over Incorporated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for my gamer friends and their gamer friends to hang out and converse.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wii Game: Okami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nytmaer
Maven
Maven
Nytmaer

Character Sheet
Char: Lorwyn Shadowmoon
Level: ??
HP:
Wii Game: Okami Left_bar_bleue9000/9000Wii Game: Okami Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/9000)

Wii Game: Okami Empty
PostSubject: Wii Game: Okami   Wii Game: Okami I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:53 pm

So my dad bought it for me and the BF and I have been playing almost every chance since.
OMG it's so fun. We got the Wii version instead of the PS2. It kinda reminds me of LoZ Twilight Princess (being a wolf and all) But if you have played it you would see the LoZ influence. I also love the fact that you get to use your Celestial Brush to do some many things. And that you have to earn your techniques (ie double jump) by going to the dojo and paying to learn them. Albeit that you shouldn't have to pay 2mil to learn Brown Rage though XD That's another thing is the humor in the game. Yellow Fury and Brown Rage. Why not call it Piss On and Diarrhea?

9/10 Gameplay
10/10 Graphic awesomeness
8/10 Humor
7/10 Difficulty
Back to top Go down
http://shinrah.deviantart.com
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
Char: Loki Letheren
Level: 999
HP:
Wii Game: Okami Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Wii Game: Okami Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Wii Game: Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii Game: Okami   Wii Game: Okami I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:33 am

From what I gather by your review it sounds like an action/adventure game like Zelda? Or is it a platformer kind of like Mario games?
Back to top Go down
http://game-over-inc.omgforum.net

Wii Game: Okami
Page 1 of 1