Game Over Incorporated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for my gamer friends and their gamer friends to hang out and converse.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
Char: Loki Letheren
Level: 999
HP:
Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2   Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:59 pm

I want to hear everyone's opinion on this. Mainly for fun, but also because I'm bored and need to look into buying some new games to play -.-; Anyway, let's hear your top for Role-Playing Games on PS1 and PS2. Here's mine:

1. Final Fantasy IX
2. Final Fantasy VIII
3. Dark Cloud 2
4. Final Fantasy X-2
5. Final Fantasy VII
Back to top Go down
http://game-over-inc.omgforum.net
Xay
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Xay

Character Sheet
Char: Xaylia Temperance
Level: 1
HP:
Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2   Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:08 am

X-2 is on there? o.O;

Silly. >.>
Back to top Go down
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
HP:
Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2   Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:09 am

It's a good game! >.>
Back to top Go down
Xay
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Xay

Character Sheet
Char: Xaylia Temperance
Level: 1
HP:
Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2   Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:11 am

And you're entitled to that opinion. Cool
Back to top Go down
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2   Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Nah, I just hold firm to the belief that you should give all games at least 1 play. If you don't like it after that, then you can say otherwise Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2   Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 RPGs for the Playstation and Playstation 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Over Incorporated :: Video Game Multiverse :: Playstation-
Jump to: