Game Over Incorporated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for my gamer friends and their gamer friends to hang out and converse.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
Char: Loki Letheren
Level: 999
HP:
Perfect World Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Perfect World Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Perfect World Empty
PostSubject: Perfect World   Perfect World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:30 am

A relatively new free MMORPG, I just got the game discs this past week and plan on playing asap. From what I've read and seen on videos, this game has a pretty unique outlook, and most of the races seem pretty interesting. Half-fox characters, flying elves, and on the game disc there even looks to be a giant panda-man. From what I played in a previous version (which was like 10 minutes) the game seems very much like World of Warcraft in game play type and I spent a great deal of that time attempting to double-jump up obstacles to see how high I could get. Good fun there.

Perfect World is free to play and you can buy special items and whatnot in their game mall. You can also get a free copy of the disc as well so you don't have to download it and they have a reliable delivery service. All you have to do is pay the shipping and handling which came up to about $5.00 USD.

I'll let you know how the game is when I play it more. Till then, cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://game-over-inc.omgforum.net

Perfect World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Over Incorporated :: MMO Mania :: Lesser Known MMOs-
Jump to: