Game Over Incorporated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for my gamer friends and their gamer friends to hang out and converse.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-Box 360: Mercenaries 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
Char: Loki Letheren
Level: 999
HP:
X-Box 360: Mercenaries 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999X-Box 360: Mercenaries 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

X-Box 360: Mercenaries 2 Empty
PostSubject: X-Box 360: Mercenaries 2   X-Box 360: Mercenaries 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:17 am

Here's a game I've been playing lately. Mercenaries 2. If you like the Grand Theft Auto series, you'll like this game. You take on the persona of one of 3 characters who have been scorned by their contractor and now are going after him. "Everybody Pays". Like GTA, it's a free-roaming world, meaning you can do the missions, or you can just run off on your own, kicking the crap out of whatever you see. You can steals car or tanks, grab RPG Bazookas and fire them at buildings, and collect resources using your helicopter pilot. It's an interesting game overall (though not my particular favorite) and definitely a better play than GTA.

• Graphics: 8/10 - Fairly realistic graphics.
  • Sound: 7/10 - Again, fairly realistic, characters often made funny comments, but they got repetative pretty fast.
  • Variety: 10/10 - Lots of things to do and lots of different factions to join/betray/annihilate. Plus, who can resist the tanks?
  • Duration: 6/10 - I can actually say for once that I've played a game that was just too long. It would be a lot easier if you could fast-transit instead of having to drive everywhere.
  • Playability: 7/10 - This game is fairly easy to play, though probably not something for your mom or grandma.
  • Fun Factor: 9/10 - For people who like this genre, this game is a blast.

Final Rating: 8/10 - If you like GTA, this game is worth buying. If you don't but are still interested, I'd recommend just renting it.

Last edited by Loki on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wording)
Back to top Go down
http://game-over-inc.omgforum.net

X-Box 360: Mercenaries 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Over Incorporated :: Video Game Multiverse :: X-Box-
Jump to: