Game Over Incorporated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for my gamer friends and their gamer friends to hang out and converse.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mini-Games For Your Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
Char: Loki Letheren
Level: 999
HP:
Mini-Games For Your Games Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Mini-Games For Your Games Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Mini-Games For Your Games Empty
PostSubject: Mini-Games For Your Games   Mini-Games For Your Games I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:59 am

If you have special event or mini-game content that you'd like to share with others, please post it here! I'll create a Quick-List in this post for all resource pages so people can easily skim for their favorites.

Table of Contents

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll go first:

Plinko Mini-Game

My post is a map file for OpenRPG that works similar to "plinko" as seen on the Price Is Right. Feel free to customize it or use it to your own ends.

Last edited by Loki on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://game-over-inc.omgforum.net
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
Char: Loki Letheren
Level: 999
HP:
Mini-Games For Your Games Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Mini-Games For Your Games Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Mini-Games For Your Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games For Your Games   Mini-Games For Your Games I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:57 am

Here's a game I was going to use in the recent Festival of the Fallen but nobody wanted to play. It's called Airship War. Anyone who has played the game Battleship will notice similarities in the rules. Basically, you have 3 Airships on a small 6x6 grid. Players will roll their initiatives to see who goes first and place their airships. On their turn, a player may move one of their airships one space either up, down, left, or right and then call out a space where they think an enemy airship is. If they successfully choose the right space, they hit, and the ship loses 1 HP.

Fighter Ship - Takes up one space and has 1 HP.
Battle Ship - Takes up two spaces and has 2 HP.
Dreadnought - Takes up three spaces and has 3 HP.

Here is a map I've developed for it using airships from Final Fantasy IX:
Airship War
Back to top Go down
http://game-over-inc.omgforum.net

Mini-Games For Your Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Over Incorporated :: Other RPGs :: Gaming Resources-
Jump to: