Char: Loki Letheren
|Subject: X-Box 360: Fable II Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:03 am|| |
I've been playing this for several weeks now. Went all the way through once, now I'm just playing around on characters to make them evil/good/ect. The new Fable II offers a great deal more over it's predecessors. Here's a few pros and cons:Pros
- Play As Either Gender
- Lots of New Places to Explore
- Do random jobs like Blacksmithing to make extra money
- You get a pet dog who changes personality with your alignment
- Dog helps you find hidden treasures
- More quests than you can shake a stick at
- Collect Silver Keys and shoot Gargoyles to unlock secret items.
- Second player can join you as a "henchmen"
- Massive re-play value
- Guns are lame (that's just my personal opinion though)
- Still no customizable facial/body look for your character.
- No Armor (Although they're bringing this back in Fable III I hear)
- Magic System is much harder and more annoying to use.
- Physique Power makes female characters look ugly as hell.
- No more huge ass swords like the Sword of Aeons
- Not very many interesting Legendary Weapons
- Very very veeeeeeeery anti-climatic
Overall I greatly enjoy playing it and even if it does have about as many cons as pros, it's still has good playability and a relatively moderate duration that will keep you going quite a while. Plus, if you want all the achievements, you have to play at least 3 times. I recommend you buy it, although I'd wait till the price goes down. It's not worth 50$. Maybe 40$ max.