Game Over Incorporated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for my gamer friends and their gamer friends to hang out and converse.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harvest Moon MMO FTW?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
Char: Loki Letheren
Level: 999
HP:
Harvest Moon MMO FTW? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Harvest Moon MMO FTW? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Harvest Moon MMO FTW? Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Moon MMO FTW?   Harvest Moon MMO FTW? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Quote :
Harvest Moon creator and Marvelous Entertainment President Yasuhiro Wada revealed to Game Informer Online that the next Harvest Moon title will finally take the series online. During an extensive interview with Wada-san that will appear in an upcoming Game Informer Unlimited, he admitted that the next iteration of the series will see Harvest Moon go online.

“Of course I am now making an online Harvest Moon. I cannot tell you which platform,” Wada stated.

While Wada made it clear that the series wouldn’t enter into the MMO space, this new online version of Harvest Moon will allow 2-8 players to visit your town. Regarding the handling of NPCs that players typically interact with on a regular basis, Wada said that if there’s 40 or so NPCs in your town they’re experimenting with having the same ones in everyone’s town. Could you potentially poach your friend’s wife? Scandalous!

Considering the fact that Harvest Moon titles generally hit Nintendo consoles first, the potential for either a Wii or Nintendo DS version is quite likely—however, that’s merely speculation at this point.

*prods at the part where you can sleep with your friends wife*

How odd. Has Harvest Moon lost it's values?
We'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
http://game-over-inc.omgforum.net
Newcomer
Newcomer

Harvest Moon MMO FTW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon MMO FTW?   Harvest Moon MMO FTW? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:14 am

Well...

I'm not too familiar with the next generations of the series other then the SNES version but I sure hope it comes out on PC. And free. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon MMO FTW?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Over Incorporated :: MMO Mania :: Lesser Known MMOs-
Jump to: