Game Over Incorporated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for my gamer friends and their gamer friends to hang out and converse.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Samage is here! (Finally)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samage
Newcomer
Newcomer
Samage

Samage is here! (Finally) Empty
PostSubject: Samage is here! (Finally)   Samage is here! (Finally) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:21 pm

I am Sam and Sam I am. And I am finally here, having just registered for your lovely new forum Loki.

I've known Loki for nigh on eons, and he's one of the few internet friends I've had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with in person. I was around when he first met Xay and I've been exceptionally happy for him ever since.

I wander in and out of the world of text-based RPGs, but I'm never gone for long since writing has always been a sort of passion of mine. Along with that I've been into PC gaming since I owned my first PC (Reader Rabbit anyone?) and played my first console when I was about 7 or 8 (whenever the Pokémon craze hit).

Beyond that I'm involved in the world of TV/Radio. I hosted my own online radio show last school term and plan to take on that endeavor again in the upcoming term. I'm a big TV show fanatic and am never satisfied unless I'm following a bunch of shows at once. I'm also a music collector, so almost anything and everything I'll give a listen to once.

Anyway, that's quite enough from me. See you all around!
Back to top Go down
Xay
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Xay

Character Sheet
Char: Xaylia Temperance
Level: 1
HP:
Samage is here! (Finally) Left_bar_bleue1/1Samage is here! (Finally) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Samage is here! (Finally)   Samage is here! (Finally) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:51 pm

Samage! :0

*waves*
Back to top Go down
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
Char: Loki Letheren
Level: 999
HP:
Samage is here! (Finally) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Samage is here! (Finally) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Samage is here! (Finally)   Samage is here! (Finally) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 am

You forgot the part where we got in a car crash together and how I was singing in the back seat the whole time....badly of course, but nonetheless! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://game-over-inc.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samage is here! (Finally)   Samage is here! (Finally) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samage is here! (Finally)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Over Incorporated :: The Inner Sanctum :: Introductions-
Jump to: