Game Over Incorporated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for my gamer friends and their gamer friends to hang out and converse.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luna Online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
Char: Loki Letheren
Level: 999
HP:
Luna Online Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Luna Online Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Luna Online Empty
PostSubject: Luna Online   Luna Online I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:20 am

This is one of the many "cute" anime-style MMORPGs that are currently on the market. I'm not quite sure how the story goes but it has to deal with the world recovering from some kind of war and for some reason, everyone is a kid o.O. Nevertheless, however, it has a game system that is similar to World of Warcraft and is well-worth the play for those who can stand the graphics. For some people, however, it can be "too cute". Luna Online is free-to-play-forever from gPotato, so look it up!

I play on the Eclipse Server most commonly as LisaChant (Warrior) or Nebachanezzer (Mage)
Back to top Go down
http://game-over-inc.omgforum.net
Xay
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Xay

Character Sheet
Char: Xaylia Temperance
Level: 1
HP:
Luna Online Left_bar_bleue1/1Luna Online Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Luna Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Online   Luna Online I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Psh, I've seen cuter games. >.> Plus it becomes a little darker as the story progresses.

I think it's a fairly good free game, and it really doesn't require you to buy anything from the item mall to make the experience enjoyable. I mean there's the nice extra stuff like more storage space and nice exp scrolls, but none of it is really necessary. Unlike how Mabinogi used to be, where you basically had to buy things at some point in time for a good character.

I especially like how some of the attacks look in the game. >.>
Back to top Go down

Luna Online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Over Incorporated :: MMO Mania :: Lesser Known MMOs-
Jump to: