Game Over Incorporated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for my gamer friends and their gamer friends to hang out and converse.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6.0 Beta Testing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
Char: Loki Letheren
Level: 999
HP:
6.0 Beta Testing Left_bar_bleue99999/999996.0 Beta Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

6.0 Beta Testing Empty
PostSubject: 6.0 Beta Testing   6.0 Beta Testing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 am

I'm going to start beta testing the new stuff for Terra Saga soon. Basically what will happen is upon volunteering to beta test it, your character's information will be temporarily transferred into 6.0 edition and you'll play your turn as if it were the next edition. As said, this is volunteer only, but as a thank you for your help, you'll be given double your normal experience gain. This is only available for soloers or side-questers, that way we don't interfere with other peoples' gaming periods. I'll let you guys know when I start doing this, so keep an eye out for updates.
Back to top Go down
http://game-over-inc.omgforum.net
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
Char: Loki Letheren
Level: 999
HP:
6.0 Beta Testing Left_bar_bleue99999/999996.0 Beta Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

6.0 Beta Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.0 Beta Testing   6.0 Beta Testing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:33 am

I've got my beta tester thanks to Gen, who accepted the task of test-running the new system with a new character. I'll let you know how things progress as I might need a few others to help me out here and there as well. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://game-over-inc.omgforum.net

6.0 Beta Testing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Over Incorporated :: Other RPGs :: The Terra Saga-
Jump to: