A place for my gamer friends and their gamer friends to hang out and converse.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sims 3. Enough Said

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master

Character Sheet
Char: Loki Letheren
Level: 999
HP:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)

PostSubject: Sims 3. Enough Said   Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Xay and I already have it, but does anyone else? If so, post some screens of your stuff so far so everyone else can check it out. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://game-over-inc.omgforum.net
Nytmaer
Maven
Maven

Character Sheet
Char: Lorwyn Shadowmoon
Level: ??
HP:
9000/9000  (9000/9000)

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3. Enough Said   Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:49 pm

I wanna play it so badly! Fox Cry
Back to top Go down
http://shinrah.deviantart.com
Samage
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3. Enough Said   Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:44 pm

The bf and I downloaded it (oh noes!) and I've so far made my apartment (to the best of my ability with what the Sims has to offer) and my parents house (as in, the house I grew up in). I've made my boyfriend and myself as Sims as well as my immediate family and some of my friends (from my hometown). I've also made Sims to represent characters from one of my favourite shows - Dead Like Me, my boyfriend made Sims for the characters from Lost and we even made Sims representing the Special Infected from our favourite PC game - Left 4 Dead.

I've taken upwards of 300 screen shots so I'll have to sort through them all before I can post any. tongue
Back to top Go down
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3. Enough Said   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:46 pm

We've had quite a bit of fun creating lots of people. We've created pretty much all of our friends Razz Xay also thought it would be funny to get the reward where it increases the chance of having twins. Now we have 4 kids >.> Makes the game rather difficult, but fun at the same time. Is anyone else having problems with a glitch where when you go to interact with a toddler, they immediately walk out of a door and become "blocked"? If so, any ideas how to fix it? It's kind of a pain to keep removing doors.
Back to top Go down
Xay
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character Sheet
Char: Xaylia Temperance
Level: 1
HP:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3. Enough Said   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Sims 3 is so good. T_T But the glitch with the toddlers and the door/deck is really quite bothersome.

See, anytime a sim is about to pick them up to feed them, ect. The toddler will crawl or walk outside of the door and onto the deck where it proceeds to get stuck. So anytime I want to pick them up, I have TO REMOVE THE DOORS! T_T

Quite bothersome indeed.

So I will probably just move them into another house. Cool

Next time I play I will continue to collect shiny rocks. <3
Back to top Go down
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3. Enough Said   Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 am

Yeah, the collecting feature is very interesting, although it starts to become a pain when you have like a million things in your inventory and are wanting to find a specific thing. I also like how all sims have cell phones now. It makes it exceedingly easier to get things done.

I'm not sure what to think of the Active Timeline thing. You know, where all of your sims live their lives even while you're playing one. We turned it off on ours because odd things started to happen, like for instance one of my RP-related Sims (Tiamat) had two children and his sister, Brianna, who was living with him, completely disappeared.

I do definitely like the whole Age Pausing effect where your sims never age. Thumbs up to that.
Back to top Go down
Xay
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character Sheet
Char: Xaylia Temperance
Level: 1
HP:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3. Enough Said   Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:34 pm

I'm hoping they fix the bugs soon. I remember how many pissed off people there were when the game just came out. A lot of people said they released the game "Half-finished", because a lot of people simply couldn't get the game to start.

It lagged me a lot when I first got it though, it seemed to get a bit better later.

Anhyway, as for the age pausing, as I recall... you can pause the sims age in Sims 2 as well, but you do need to use a cheat code.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3. Enough Said   

Back to top Go down

Sims 3. Enough Said
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Over Incorporated :: Video Game Multiverse :: PC Games-
Jump to: