Game Over Incorporated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for my gamer friends and their gamer friends to hang out and converse.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basic Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Grand Master
Grand Master
Loki

Character Sheet
Char: Loki Letheren
Level: 999
HP:
Basic Forum Rules Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Basic Forum Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Basic Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Forum Rules   Basic Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:56 pm

Please follow the rules stated below when you post in this forum:

1. Let's keep it civilized. You're free to be yourself as much as you like and joke around, but try not to offend anyone. If someone asks you politely and seriously to stop saying something, please comply.

2. The Admin's word is law. I'm open to suggestions and commentary, but when I make a decision on something, that's the final word on it, so try not to argue it.

3. Avoid re-posting existing threads. Make sure you make full use of the Search function to find any threads that may already be up.

4. Profanity is allowed, however I request that it be in moderation. Two curse words per post is quite enough. If it starts to become a problem, I'll eliminate this priviledge altogether.

5. If you want to participate in one of the play-by-post games hosted here, please make sure the DM knows about it and gives you permission. Also, if you'd like to start one, arrange it with me so I can make your board and whatnot.

6. Take it easy, have fun.

7. Realize that I can change any rules stated thus far.

8. Know that by not abiding by these rules, you run the risk of being banned from the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://game-over-inc.omgforum.net

Basic Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Over Incorporated :: The Inner Sanctum :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: